Sunday, June 6, 2010

Productivity Level: High!



I have been way more productive this weekend than I thought possible! So far, I have crafted with Casey, had an influx of contractions, and improved my evaluating time for my online job! All in all, I am feeling pretty good about life, which is a relief because lately I have been finding myself becoming restless.

Crafting with Casey yesterday was awesome, as usual. I used ModPodge, blue/white scrapbook paper, and yellow paint to reface the jewelry box my grandma gave me when I was 8 and Casey refinished a "t" she inherited from the old "information desk" sign at ASU. I think we did a pretty good job!( I don't have a picture of Casey's "t" but it was pretty cool.) The next at home ModPodge project I have planned is for the necklace tree Casey gave me. I am super excited about it! I will post pictures when I finish :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! So fresh and pretty!

    I'm sorry I've been harassing you about blogging...your posts weren't showing in my feed reader for some reason, so I thought you were a slacker. I'll never let Google come between us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it! Just found you're blog through Denise's dump field trip post! Thanks for having me on your blog list! So fun! I'm getting to see & photograph baby!

    ReplyDelete